Based on the successful evaluation campaigns on Detection and Classification of Acoustic Scenes and Events organized in 2013, 2016, and 2017, DCASE Challenge will be organized again this year. The challenge will include the following tasks:
- Task 1, Acoustic Scene Classification
- Task 2, General-purpose audio tagging of Freesound content with AudioSet labels
- Task 3, Bird Audio Detection
- Task 4, Large-scale weakly labeled semi-supervised sound event detection in domestic environments
- Task 5, Smart homes: monitoring of domestic activities based on multi-channel acoustics
More detailed description of these tasks can be found from challenge page.