Instructions to complete the submission process:
Create a user account in the Submission system
Make sure "Select Your Role" is "Author", and select Submissions.
Select "Create new submission..." and select DCASE 2022 Workshop.
- Please fill in names and affiliations of all authors.
- Fill in submission details (title and abstract).
- Add other authors for the paper, and re-order if necessary.
- Select a primary and secondary subject areas (to help us allocate reviewers).
- Upload your paper into the "FILES" section.
- Indicate if the main author is a student.
- Indicate if your paper describes systems submitted to the DCASE 2022 Challenge.
- Click "Submit".
- Upload your 3-point analysis sheet to "Action" -> "Upload Supplementary Material" on submission system.
Note that authors are only allowed to create new paper submissions until the abstract submission deadline (July 7th). After that, no new submissions can be created but authors will be allowed to upload new versions of their submitted papers until the final submission deadline (July 14th). The abstract and title of the papers should not be changed after the abstract submission. There will be no extension to the final submission deadline.